‘Sacks v. OFAC’ at the Ninth Circuit Appeals Court.
- On October 10th, 2006, the Ninth Circuit Appeals Court ruled against me in ‘Sacks v. OFAC’.
- For the court’s ruling
- For the one-paragraph opinion
- On July 24th, 2006, the Ninth Circuit Appeals Court heard oral arguments in ‘Sacks v. OFAC’.
- For 45 minutes of arguments (mp3)
- Bert’s Comments to Court (mp3)
There is not too much to say here. The Ninth Circuit upheld all of Judge Robart’s rulings from the federal district court case which we were appealing. It was also unusual — so I’ve been told — that the Court allowed me to address them. But it didn’t change the outcome.